Professional Quality Aluminium Screen Printing Frames with a selection of mesh counts. These aluminium screen printing screens are perfect for newbies and advanced screen printers as they are the exact screens used by the professionals. We also use the highest grade mesh for the perfect print every time!
Our A4 screens are made for printing an A4 design, you can lay a piece of A4 paper inside the screen and still have room around the edges. The same goes for the other sizes, on a A3+ screen, you can easily print a A3+ design and so on!
Which Screen Size should I choose?
- A5 – 26cm x 16cm
- A4 – 34.5cm x 24.5cm
- A3 – 45cm x 34cm
- A3+ – 52cm x 40cm (Also commonly known as a 20″ x 24″)
- A2 – 70cm x 50cm (Also commonly known as a 23″ x 31″)
Which mesh count do I need?
The higher the ‘T’ number, the greater the number of mesh lines per cm and therefore the finer the mesh.
- 32t – Printing on fabric. Great for letting more ink through the screen. We use it a lot for lighter inks on darker fabrics.
- 43t – Printing on fabric. The most commonly used mesh count. Start here.
- 55t – Printing on fabric. There aren’t a lot of jobs you can’t do on 43t, but when you have a little finer detail, 55t is great.
- 77t – Printing on fabric, card and paper. Finer detail designs.
- 90t – Printing on paper, card and occasionally fabric. Detail.
- 120t – Printing on paper, card and occasionally fabric. Super fine detail.
Download our free Screen Printing guide >>>> HERE