Crafty Screen Eco Degreaser
Our Eco Screen Degreaser is a fast-drying formula that helps prevent “fish-eyes” in the emulsion on the screen and is great for prepping screens before recoating them with emulsion.
This Screen Degreaser is tough on solvent residues and easy on the environment. It is alcohol-free, non-caustic, and 100% biodegradable, making it essential for any screen printer. It’s always very important to de-grease screens before you use them again as it degreases the mesh, removes dust and static and will greatly improve the life of the stencil by improving the bond between the emulsion and the mesh itself.
This is a product that everyone should be using to get the most out of their screens, to prevent pinholes and the general breakdown of the emulsion.
- Great Mesh Prep
- size: 250ml
- Promotes Longer Screen Life
- Pleasant Scent
- Alcohol Free
- Great Multi-Surface Degreaser
- Revives Stickiness of Water-Based Pallet Adhesives
How To Use
- Wet the screen to be treated with cold water.
- Apply a small quantity to both sides of the screen. Rub with brush or sponge in circular motion.
- Allow to stand for a few minutes.
- Hose or wash off with copious amounts of cold water.
- Do not use hot water, as this may block the mesh.
- Allow to dry before applying stencils.
Other Products In this range.
Health and Safety.
Please read the product data sheet before using >>>> HERE