It’s time to grab those vinyl cutters and get ready to PRINT!
- DIY VINYL MEETS SCREEN PRINTING – The Crafty screen Beginner Screen Printing Craft Vinyl Kit combines vinyl crafting and screen printing.
- QUICK AND SIMPLE PROCESS – Fast and easy way to start screen printing using any home vinyl cutting machine or cut by hand using a craft knife.
- NO CHEMICALS NEEDED – Create custom screen printed products at home without the need for screen fillers or emulsion.
- CREATE MULTIPLE IMAGES – Vinyl removes easily from screen allowing for multiple uses.
- 1x A4 Aluminium Screen 43T
- 1x Aluminium Squeegee 15cm
- 3x A4 Craft Vinyl sheets
- 3x A4 transfer tape sheets
- 1x Crafty Screen Raven Black ink 250ml
- 10x craft sticks
- 1x Yellow Scraper
5 SIMPLE STEPS TO SCREEN PRINTING WITH VINYL
- Cut the vinyl design with your vinyl cutter, or you can cut this by hand using a sharp Craft Knife and freehand your design.
- Weed the design and Apply the Transfer Tape- Carefully weed your design then put transfer tape on top of the vinyl and remove the paper backing.
- Put the design on your screen- Place the frame face down on a firm surface and apply your vinyl design in the centre of the mesh screen on the back side of the frame (the side that touches the shirt) smooth down with the yellow scraper tool.
- Peel the transfer tape away.
- Place your design where you want and print!