The USA made Ryonet 20×24” Aluminium Automated UV Exposure Unit with the Compression Lid is designed to work as easily and effectively as a vacuum exposure unit for less than a third of the cost of the more expensive units, the new design incorporates a high quality welded aluminium extrusion box into this incredibly robust and powerful exposure unit.
The unique aluminium compression lid creates similar positive contact pressure that a vacuum unit creates. Positive pressure is needed during the exposure process to ensure positive contact between the mesh, film, and the exposure glass. Without the proper positive contact, images will not expose properly because the light is allowed to seep around the edges of the positive film and leading to a poor screen.
Proper positive contact is pivotal to achieve high detail, small halftones, and crisp edges. The aluminium compression lid featured on this unit creates the correct amount of positive pressure needed in order to achieve maximum exposure results. This exposure unit covers all your textile printing needs with the ability to exposure up to a 55 line halftone dot which in layman’s terms is extremely fine detail.
The exposure unit works by exerting pressure onto a foam insert that fits the inner dimensions of your screen. Once clamped, the lid exerts enough pressure to achieve correct positive contact. It’s easy to use and fits almost anyone’s budget. Now you don’t have to compromise quality with cost, know you are doing it right EVERY time!
The RXP series uses high output LED bulbs manufactured specifically for our exposure units. These LED bulbs output an optimal UV wavelength which can be used on both dual-cure and photopolymer emulsions. Utilizing LED bulb technology, printers can rest assured that the LED bulbs will last much longer than a halogen bulb ever would, which is better for the printer and the environment. It’s also important to note that the optically clear, tempered glass in the RXP LED series lets more than 99% of the UV light through without disruption to the wavelength. The new RXP LED units have proven to produce higher detail compared to halogen bulbs in a fraction of the time.
- LED bulb technology
- Thicker, aluminum compression lid
- Durable, powder-coated, steel construction
- IEC power cord port with an easy-to-access on/off switch
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Specially manufactured UV for photopolymer or dual-cure emulsion exposure
- Cable lanyards to hold the lid in an open position
- Optically clear, extremely strong, tempered glass
- Sturdy powder coat steel construction
- Includes a three-inch foam pad for easy, on-contact exposing
- Three-year limited warranty (excludes glass and bulbs)
- Compression lid for the quickest, on-contact exposing
- Made in the USA
- Expose up to 20″ x 24″ screens
- 90 Total UV Output Watts
- Five UV LED light bulbs specifically designed for screen exposure
- All electrical components are UL and CE listed
- 220v 13 amp supply
For more equipment like this visit our big sister company Screen Print World>>> CLICK HERE